Similar discussions have been going on in the DeLoach home across town. Dianne and Dean are ready to pull chalks also; they're both ready to leave teaching her in Portsmouth and ply their trade elsewhere.
So, we need to coordinate a move that gives all of us what we need.
- Peter: faculty or administrative position at an independent, secondary, boarding school.
- Jenny: a college within a reasonable commuting distance of the boarding school.
- Dianne & Dean: teaching or administrative positions in a public or private school at the elementary level within a reasonable commuting distance of the boarding school.
- Andrew: an independent school that provides structure & support and will allow him to grow to manhood.
- Richard: parents who continue to live fairly close together so they can co-parent.
Anyone have any ideas?